Monday, August 6, 2007

"Let's Try Goodbye"

I am just curious if lying is one of the items Darwin had in mind when he devised the whole natural selection plan. Being male, he must have clearly anticipated it as a way to pick up women because as I have come to discover all males lie in order to get what they want. For instance, I had dinner with PTA and his former colleague tonight, where apparently he developed amnesia and couldn't seem to remember things that we had previously discussed. Specifically those things that were previously discussed during our 4 hour long phone conversation last week.

I gave said male the benefit of the doubt and assumed that he was attempting to keep things as professional as possible and not acknowledge to his former co-workers that we had spoken as much as we had. Fast forward to us walking to our cars, where said co-worker gives me a hug goodbye, but I get absolutely nothing from PTA!!! Then fast forward about 30 more minutes later where PTA calls to tell me how hot I look and how bad he wants to come over, but before our conversation is finished, he is already making excuses! I am so tired of the lies!!!! For once, I would just appreciate it if he was straight with me. I'm not stupid to the point where I can't see through the excuses, and honesty would earn so many more bonus points with me. With this being said, maybe it's time that I focus on the professional relationship and forget the personal one since he clearly doesn't have the balls to tell me the truth! I am so over this whole situation (well at least I am until the alcohol wears off)!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok Camiseta Personalizada is missing the point, I think. PTA is a JACK HOLE!!!!

Anonymous said...

He is so not worth your time to even write this! Time to kick him to the curb. Don't waste any more time thinking, writing about, or talking to this asshole. Is that blunt enough? :) love you, that's why I say it. Shelley

Anonymous said...

Ok, so shelley and reva agree w/ me..but ladies lets face it, she's heard it aall and is choosing to ignore the words of wisdom...