Monday, July 23, 2007

"Only The Good Die Young"

I originally started this blog as a form of self-therapy in order to express my pent-up feelings towards the male sex. However, recent events have left me with a variety of feelings that I am quite honestly having a hard time expressing. I hope that you will indulge me in this brief departure from my normal content to make an attempt to express to those of you who have touched my life how much you truly mean to me.

I first experienced the death of a peer the summer between Seventh and Eighth Grade. Unfortunately, from this point I would experience such an event about one or two times a year. Only one of these peers did I actually know on a somewhat limited personal level, and when I graduated high school, it all seemed to cease. At least it did until this past Friday, and which point I arrived home to learn that one of my suitemates had passed away as a result of complications from childbirth. I let out a sigh of relief as I learned that the baby was fine. Since I had lived in the same suite with this person for both freshman and sophomore years, this was definitely the closest friend that I have known to pass away. I went through shock, tears, sickness, and finally I understood the saying comfortably numb as I found it impossible to feel anything else.

I attended the memorial service this morning, and felt ashamed that I had not been in contact with her and many of my other suitemates since graduation. In remembering those two years, I regret not being able to tell her how many happy memories she gave me as a gift and how I valued our friendship. In today's hectic world, it seems all too easy to let friendships fall by the wayside as we make less and less time to tell people how much we love them. With this in mind, to all my friends, wherever you may be, please know that I love you and you have all touched my life in your own special way. To those that have offered their support and words of encouragement over these past few days, thank you because it certainly would have been hard to get through this without you. Lastly, to Spamela, I know you are looking down on everyone right now, and please know how many wonderful memories you have given me! You have a beautiful new son, and I will always remember the days of Brannock 202B!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear this honey. I will call you on my drive home tonight. I love you. You are a special friend to me. Shelley

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about that! I hope you are doing better. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

i love big scrotoms to suck on them and some times on rare occation bite the pubes of and eat them with a side of poop after i get my dirty sanchez and then suck the dick that was just up my ass